Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello!

Okay, so I took a long time to advertise this blog to you, my room parents. Really, it's more out of total embarrassment than anything. I'm not so comfortable as a writer, but I do feel pretty passionate about my point of view. I really want to help you navigate through this time in your child's life. When I write a blog entry, hopefully, I'll be able to write frequently, not like the previous posts. I will write about general things that have been swirling in my head about events from the classroom, but I will try to be very general to keep the event that trigger these thoughts ambiguous, and keep the anonymity of the individual(s) involved.
Also, please forgive typos and possible spelling errors! I usually will be writing posts late, after the little one has been tucked in bed!

No comments: